ReallyRockin.com (”Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website ReallyRockin.com and any other online properties of ReallyRockin.com (each a “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on the Website.
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- through anything you download from this Website
- when you interact with our applications on this website and and services therein.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (e.g. Google) including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from from the Website
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 has permission to provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information (e.g. cookies) from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us using our CONTACT PAGE. California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights (below) for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as an e-mail address (”personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as comments; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details. We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us.
- automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details and IP address.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to receive email, subscribing to a service, posting material, commenting, or requesting further services via our CONTACT PAGE. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us using our CONTACT PAGE.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties via comments (“User Contributions”). User Contributions are public and may be seen by any person who navigates to them. Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type
The information we collect automatically may be only statistical data and does NOT include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests
- speed up your searches
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you
- to provide you with information about our services
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- for any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- with your consent We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of reallyrockin.com, our employees, our customers, or any other person
Accessing, Correcting and Deleting Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls using SSL. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.