Nowhere else in America could anything this distasteful and horrific happen.
That’s why it DID happen — in California.
A school district assignment led at least 50 mentally deficient students to conclude that the Holocaust never occurred.
No, this wasn’t Iran, Afghanistan or Pakistan, it was California: where high school students are no longer required to speak, read or write English or able to add 2+2 to graduate.
RIALTO, Calif. — An eighth-grade English assignment that was supposedly meant to develop “critical thinking skills,” instead created 50 Holocaust deniers.
The Loony Tunes California Rialto Unified School District gave the district’s 2,000 eighth-grade students an essay assignment in which they were asked to consider if the Holocaust was “an actual historical event” or if it might have been “a propaganda tool that was used for political and monetary gain.”
No, this was not Nazi Germany or Buchenwald — this happened in California.
When news of the anti-Semitic assignment broke, officials attempted to soothe the three remaining normal people in the state by claiming that none of the students actually argued that the Holocaust did not occur.
But an investigation proved otherwise: they lied!
The Los Angeles Daily News found at least 50 essays that denied or doubted the Holocaust occurred.
“Even many students who agreed the Holocaust occurred said there were good reasons to believe it had not or that elements of the historical record were actually hoaxes,” the Daily News reported.
The paper provides several chilling excerpts.
- One student declared there was no way the Holocaust occurred because the Nazis “would have had to have killed 187 people an hour in order to kill 6 million people. Therefore it is impossible.”
- Another flatly asserted that the Holocaust is “a profitable hoax made by the Jews to obtain land, money and power.”
- Another moron concluded: “With the evidence that was given to me, it clearly was obvious” that the Holocaust never occurred “and I wouldn’t know why anyone would think otherwise.”
- Several other loons based their skepticism on arguments put forth by discredited Holocaust denier Fred A. Leuchter, who has argued the Nazis never used gas chambers to kill Jews.
- One kid with the mind of a slaughtered chicken wrote that if the Nazis “would have even experimented these so called gas chambers the Nazis would have died also, so I do not believe in gas chambers.”
IF THIS IS THE ‘BRILLIANCE’ THAT LEAKS FROM THE EMPTY HEADS OF CALIFORNIA MORONS, IMAGINE THE DEPTH OF DEPRAVITY OF THE DERANGED PARENTS OF THESE MENTAL MIDGETS!
Another MENSA scholar made a similar argument: “if gassing would have occurred everyone (nearby) would have died, because the floors had cracks in the floor and holes in the wall.”
Still another asserted “there is no significant cyanide traces in any of the alleged gas chambers. So any open minded person can easily be persuaded to believe that the gassings were a Hoax.”
Some students even used the “evidence” provided by their Nazi teachers to declare that “The Diary of Anne Frank,” the first-hand account of Nazi atrocities that students had been assigned to read earlier, was a fraud.
And the worst part of this exercise on anti-Semitism and abject stupidity is that some teachers praised the brainless Holocaust denying students for their “well-reasoned arguments.”
“You did well using the evidence to support your claim,” one such jackass wrote to a student who had concluded the Holocaust “was a fake” and a “hoax.”
Even though it has now been exposed that several dozen Rialto students were turned INTO Holocaust deniers by this assignment, district officials refused to identify those responsible for creating the lesson.
Rialto Unified officials apologized for the assignment and pledged that it won’t be used again. The southern California district also attempted to undo some of the damage by sending its eighth-graders to the Museum of Tolerance.
Nothing but animus, hate and bile leaks from California.
WAY TOO LITTLE, WAY TOO LATE!